What Is A Public Health Institute?
Public Health Institutes are nonprofit, multi-sector entities that serve as partners and conveners to improve population-level health outcomes and foster innovations in health systems. Benefits of partnering with public health Institutes like LPHI include:
- multi-sector approach
- neutral/third party
- public/private relationships
- alternative organization structure
- community links
- leveraging of new resources
- lower indirect rates
- ability to assist/mentor/consult
- public health resource trust for the state
For more information about Public Health Institutes across the country, visit the National Network of Public Health Institutes website.