What is a Public Health Institute?
Public Health Institutes are nonprofit, multi-sector entities that serve as partners and conveners to improve population-level health outcomes and foster innovations in health systems. Read More
Careers At LPHI
- Systems Administrator- Division of Information Technology Services
- Medicaid Expansion Impact Project Manager
- Tobacco Prevention and Control Portfolio Lead
- Population Health Management Portfolio
- Health Information Exchange Applications Manager, PATH