What is a Public Health Institute?
Public Health Institutes are nonprofit, multi-sector entities that serve as partners and conveners to improve population-level health outcomes and foster innovations in health systems. Read More
Careers At LPHI
- Events and Outreach Intern, The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living (Baton Rouge Area)
- TFL Regional Manager, Region V (Lake Charles)
- Evaluation Intern, School and Adolescent Health
- Equity Strategist (Contractor)
- Clinical Transformation Portfolio Director