What is a Public Health Institute?
Public Health Institutes are nonprofit, multi-sector entities that serve as partners and conveners to improve population-level health outcomes and foster innovations in health systems. Read More
Careers At LPHI
- Evaluation Intern, The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living (TFL)
- Senior Manager/TFL Regional Manager, Region 2 (Baton Rouge region)
- Evaluation Intern, Personal Responsibility Education Progam
- Evaluation Intern, MIECHV
- Tobacco Prevention & Control Director and Portfolio Lead