Consultant Opportunity – Special Olympics Project
Consultant Opportunity - Special Olympics Project
Short-term Independent Contractor Position
Summary of Consultant Opportunity
In close collaboration with LPHI staff, the consultant will process, clean, and submit data collected as part of an evaluation of a Special Olympics program. The consultant will also participate in regular as well as ad-hoc email and phone communication with LPHI and Special Olympics staff.
Consultant Period of Performance
This consultant position will begin January 11, 2021 or as soon as possible and conclude once all deliverables are completed, on or before March 31, 2021.
Consultant Description of Activities to be Performed & Deliverables
Data processing, cleaning and submission for survey, fitness, and fidelity data, 216 hours total
- Receive & organize data from Special Olympics coordinator
- Data entry & cleaning using Microsoft Excel & Qualtrics
Coordination and communication with LPHI lead and Special Olympics coordinator, 35 hours total
- Regular weekly meetings & ad-hoc email communication with LPHI lead
- Participate in regular meetings with Special Olympics coordinator, ad-hoc correspondence & meetings regarding data.
LPHI will contract with the consultant for 251 hours of work over the established period of performance. Hourly rate to be negotiated.
To apply, please submit the following information via email to email@example.com with subject line "Special Olympics Consultant":
- Cover letter detailing relevant experience
- Desired hourly rate