Mental Health First Aid TrainingBuild community resiliency through Mental Health First Aid (MHFA).
- Optimal class size of 25 participants (minimum of 10)
- Virtual, in-person, or blended Mental Health First Aid training courses by paired instructors
- Mental Health First Aid provides participants with the tools they need to:
- to assess a mental health crisis
- select interventions and provide initial help
- connect persons to professional, peer, and social supports as well as self-help resources
- Individuals who complete the training will receive a Mental Health First Aider certification (CEUs are also possible for this training)